25 April 2012

Our Sweet Japanese Ride

We are now the proud owners of a 2000 Nissan Cube.

 Check out those rims!

The JCI (Japanese Car Insurance) is good through early 2015, which is good because that can get pretty expensive!  And yes, the steering wheel is on the wrong (which is to say the right) side.

Just like when we got each other rings, there was a lot of back and forth about what each of us was looking for in a car. Fortunately this conversation was a lot simpler, since we wanted basically the same things: something not too old (since they're all used on-island), clean, roomy (especially with rear storage for outings), and I like the boxy look so I think Alec leaned towards that to make me happy.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks suspiciously like a minivan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, person I can only assume is my sister.

      Delete